CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

What time is it??

Mood section~

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

TTS07's Bbq-ing at Seri Kenangan Beach 30.12.08

First of all..thank q 2 Fendi yg organised this picnic..hehe me??ikut shopping n prepared the food je..so guys..esp..TTS07 miss all the sweet memories at MTSSR 2005-2008 *sigh~* miss all of u..so here are our pictures during the picnic..enjoy~



hjh titty n me~

Nz..mana ko??rindu ku ko ah..hehe


hehe tkenang kan nini boy kah?

huhu~


lovely~

nyum2..taisliur ku eh..hehe

happy together~


nyaman ni~ huhu prepared by me..:p




haha manja jua sulnya ah..



Dk Amy n me..hehe my fren since primary school lagi~

Fendi Onn..hehe jgn mrh fen~

tired look...heee

rappers nda menjadi..hehe



yay~ aku tinggi dari c fendi..hehehe


haha still ngalih sulnya..hehe



ringan banget~

dugong was found by Jazreen..hehehe

khaiddir shah~

Affendi~



n my n myself~ hehehe


hehe nyaman fen??



hehehe my natural face...



hehe kami dgn gaya masing2..hehe

0 comments: